Thursday, April 26, 2012

Week 15?

The end is close. Thank GOD.

I need a break like needle needs a vein. Even though my break is only 2 weeks long, at least it is a break. So needed. My family and I are going to Panama City Beach, Florida on May 23-27th. I am pretty excited to finally get to spend some quality time with my family. I haven't really gotten to do that in a long time since I started dental hygiene school... I'm always so busy with that. I miss them. We should probably video the vacation though because my family loves each other very much BUT we tend to love to aggrivate each other on a normal basis... might get a little funny! Anyways, I am definitely counting down the days for this vacation!

This weekend is my first year pinning The first years are putting a big production on for the second year, food, drinks, a gift, the whole nine yards since they are graduation very soon. I hope when I am a second year, the first year girls put as much effort into this as we did for our second years!! It is so weird to look back a year ago, I was just finding out that I got in the program, now this time I am also through my first year, and next year at this time... I'll be on way to graduation! So weird.

Umm.... I don't really have much more to speak on.... lots of stuff going on, but there always is at the end of the semester. Good luck to everyone studying for upcoming finals!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Panama City Beach, I went there a few years ago & LOVED IT! We rented a house called Heaven Sent or something along those lines & it was wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete