Friday, April 20, 2012

Major Breakdowns

I almost cannot believe that I got through this entire week with only one major breakdown. I got an email from financial aid that said that I have no money available for my summer semester and that I will need to look into other options for paying for my summer classes, and that I should consider dropping them if I cannot afford them. The thing is, I have no option for taking or not taking summer classes; if I were to drop my summer classes, I would be dropping from the dental hygiene program. That is not an option for me, I have put in way too much time and energy into this program to just drop because I can't afford it. Anyways, I called my mom in tears and she told me to calm down, that we would do whatever we had to do to get through it. I am so blessed to have a mom like my mom. A lot of the girls in the program with me are actually in the same boat, I guess we are going to have to start doing some serious fundraisers or something to help with the cost of school! It's WAY to expensive!

I had a lot of stuff to do this week, but I got it all done. Like usual. Nothing really new there. Stressful but I tend to try to take everything day by day because thats all I can do. If I didn't do this, I would most definitely have a major breakdown more often.

Okay, so my friends are all reading this new, sounds-kinda-crazy book called 50 Shades of Gray, anyone read it? It sounds really kind of nuts, but they say it's really good even through the craziness of the book. Not that I have a lot of time on my hands to read books for fun or anything, but I am working at my cousin's consignment shop this Saturday, and lately, the store has definitely not had many customers so it may be a good time to start reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment