Thursday, May 3, 2012

Light at the end of the tunnel

Some of the blogs I read were all thinking the same thing as I am... why teachers feel the need to pile on so much stuff at the end of semester. A big shout out though to the awesome teachers that grade papers, homework assignments, and tests in a timely manner. There is nothing more aggravating than an assignment, especially a tiny one, that isn't graded for months!

Today was a great day. I didn't do like, anything, slept in til 10, ate lunch, and then went to work at 1:30. Went to happy hour with the girls from work, ate dinner at my moms, came home and am now blogging. Lame day, just like I like it. My classes were cancelled today, for one of the first times ever, and the extra sleep I got was amazing!

So, like usual in my personal blog, here is my weekend schedule:

Friday: Class too early in the morning. Work whenever I go in til 5, and then an awesome time to be had at Jeremiah's for a benefit for the humane society! My friends and I are all pretty excited about it! The humane society in Sikeston has been doing some pretty great things here lately!

Saturday: Yard Sale at my mommas! We are doing spring cleaning and all proceeds are going to our family vacation in Florida! We probably won't make too much, but the extra money will always help somewhere!

Sunday: Church, hanging out with my fam, making sure I have everything completed for the last week of school before finals week!

I am using way too many exclamation marks. I must be really excited about something.

1 comment:

  1. I think the exclamation points are needed! It is probably because the last week of class is coming up, and then finals, and WE ARE DONE!!! For two weeks at least:) I can smell the beach already lindsey!!! I just hope it is as hot as it has been here lately. Good luck with the garage sale! They are fun to have and go to! I will be heading to the winery tomorrow for AShton's bachelorette party. So you may get a text from me:)

    ReplyDelete